Wrenegade Sports is seeking dedicated and detail-oriented event staff who excel working as a part of a team and interacting with participants. Candidates must be able to work several days at the three remaining 2018 Farm to Fork Fondo events .
Depending on the skill sets of the selected candidates, Event Crew members will report directly to the Course Manager or Venue Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Aid station build & tear down
- Course marking & clean-up
- Venue build & tear down
- Merchandise sales
- Vendor market coordination
- Registration lead
- Course support dispatch
Seeking candidates available for remaining event dates
- Farm to Fork Fondo – Maine, August 22-25
- Farm to Fork Fondo – Berkshires, September 27-30
- Farm to Fork Fondo – Garden State, October 11-14
Ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Passion for fitness and healthy lifestyle
- Ability to work well in a team
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and ability and desire to work extended hours
- High energy
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license without restrictions
Our company has a strong mission to whip up the perfect combinations of health, social good, community and fun into unique and awesome events.
Wrenegade Sports offers a rare opportunity to work in the athletic event organization industry. We constantly interact with everyday athletes, community leaders, farmers, municipalities and international brand sponsors. Our participants are enthusiastic and achieving personal challenges. We inspire healthy lifestyles, promote farm fresh foods, preserve open space, and enrich communities, sharing it all in our innovative and inclusive events.
Please send resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com.